This website is owned and operated by Inca UK Limited. From this point on, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ will refer to Inca UK Limited. We offer this site to the consumer for information and services upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions and policies stated herein that will govern your use of the site.
‘Company’ refers to Inca UK Ltd
‘Buyer’ is any person(s) receiving goods or services from this company.
‘Goods’ refers to any equipment, installation or any other services provided by the company.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless instructed to do so by the buyer or if required to by law. We may use your personal information to contact you regarding our promotional offers but you can opt out of this at any time.
- It is not compulsory to register your details with us in order to access the majority of the site, however, it may allow for easier access and quicker checkout at the shop.
- Website may be accessed and used for private, individual purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of this site, but not for commercial use.
- Downloads and print outs of material from this site is permitted as long as nothing is modified or reproduced.
- The company is not accountable for the privacy or protection to the buyer once they have left our site, even if they have done so from a link on this site, as other websites are not governed by our same policies.
- The company can also not be held responsible for any offensive or otherwise controversial content contained within another site.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to ensure the material on this website is kept up to date and accurate at all times, the company cannot guarantee this. All the material contained herein is provided without warranty or guarantee. You use the material provided at your own discression.
- You may not use our products/goods for any illegal or unauthorised purposes or violate any laws, including but not limited to, copyright.
- You must not transmit any viruses or destructive software.
- Failure to comply with these terms will result in the termination of your services.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw quotations at any time prior to acceptance.
- Any quotation made by the company is not a contract until the buyer supplies a written acceptance.
- Delivery dates are approximate and the Company will not be held responsible for failure to deliver by said dates or for any loss or damage incurred whilst out for delivery.
- Express carriage can sometimes be arranged for an additional fee but please inquire prior to placing your order should you require this service.
- The company’s policy is to minimise the carriage/delivery charges wherever possible.
- Orders made by the buyer can only be cancelled with the prior consent of the company and in this event, the company is entitled to be reimbursed for any loss, damage or carriage costs that have been incurred.
- All prices are based upon the cost and supply of goods or services at the time of the quotation. The company reserves the right to adjust these prices prior to delivery. Please note all pricing is exclusive of delivery (unless otherwise stated) and VAT.
- Payment must be made at time of order for domestic clients.
- 30 days credit terms will be awarded to commercial clients upon request and approved by the company. Payment must be made strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
Text and images from this website may not be used without prior consent from the website administrator.
- There is no minimum order quantity, however, some items have a recommended quantity to minimise carriage charges.
- Payment terms;
- Account holders: 30 days from date of invoice
- New & other customers will be required to pay on a pro-forma basis, via cheque, credit/debit card or via BACS transfer prior to their shipment being made.
- All prices are subject to VAT, charged at the prevailing rate.
- Inca UK endeavour to guarantee the correct pricing of all items in our shop at all times, however, Inca UK reserve the right to make changes as necessary and required. You will be notified of any changes at time of order.
- Inca UK make every effort to ensure customer satisfaction at all times. However, if any of our products fail to satisfy, please notify us immediately.
- Returned items that were ordered incorrectly will incur a re-stocking charge. Details on request.
- The company will only consider claims for damaged or missing goods if verbal notice is given within 3 days and written correspondence within 7 days of receiving these items, clearly identifying the reasons for said claim.
- All goods and services are subject to VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate, unless otherwise stated.